On this blog

Friday, June 20, 2014

Celebrations - June 20, 2014





Welcome to Friday  and VikLit 's blog hop.  We're celebrating the small things that make our lives richer.

The information on the hop is below.  Why don't you join?  Or, at least, visit the various posts and smile.

...And today I am celebrating...
 
Bloggers!
 
This means the folks on this hop, the people who jot down their thoughts now and then because they want to share, those who have an interest that they think is just absolutely cool and they can't stop talking about it.
 
There are those who assemble the most fascinating bits of information and provide a background to help us understand the information, those who have a skill, be it crocheting (one on the A to Z blog fest had a theme involving  crocheting all sorts of flowers)  or travelogues. 
 
Cooking, being a parent, adjusting to country life, job-hunting, chronicling their writing endeavors, reviewing books and, through all of them, giving an incredibly rich picture of people.
 
I have been honored to co-host this hop, along with two others, and the time has been truly eye-opening.  It's been a 'wow!' experience.
 
So here's to bloggers - people to celebrate!  (And I'm going to try to visit every single blogger on the hop list over the next week.  Fun!)
 
Have a great weekend, everyone!






9 comments:

  1. Blogging can take up much of my time, but I love to visit people. This morning I put a time limit on my hopping around, I have 10 minutes left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS hard to restrict yourself - and ultimately the only way to stay sane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of celebrating bloggers. I'm surprised that "rant" isn't larger in that illustration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for bloggers! I love blog hops because you do get to meet so many different individuals. And that is always awesome, =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck reaching your goal! I'm always behind in my visits. Intentions good. Execution a bit short of mark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always grateful for the wonderful bloggers I've happened across. I've learned so much from bloggers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've already left a funny message on my blog. Thanks. Here's to bloggers. *raises piece of chocolate into the air*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, that's a great illustration, and I like your celebration of bloggers. I've met many lovely people since I began blogging a few months ago. I'm looking forward to meeting many more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great thing to celebrate. I've made so many wonderful friends through blogging. I can't imagine what life would be like without them.

    ReplyDelete